Thursday, October 30, 2008

We extend a welcoming hand to...

As this blog continues to grow, so too does the number of writers.

We welcome Phil Frowd, one of the few people in the world that I would consider an expert on God's greatest gift to man: the beautiful game* (besides Robbo Robson, who, were I a woman and around 50 years old, I might have the hots for). His articles will mainly focus on football in the Premiership, La Liga and (potentially) Serie A, as well as internationals.

His team is (unfortunately) Arsenal (which means that I now have two authors who support mortal enemies of mine)**.

I've decided to forgo the usual "write a bunch of columns and eventually be added to the authors list" because, quite frankly, most of the comments he's posted on my footie-related articles are articles in themselves.

Any road, a round of applause (or a round of a paws... as the 5-year-old Amrit thought the phrase went) for the introduction of our very own Big Phil.

-----------
* That would be "sack-er" for those of you who don't know
** Sens/Leafs (Milway), Spurs/Gunners (Phil)

No comments: